Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1984 - METROPOLITAN MEDICAL SERVICES, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Mets claim medical service company stole their trademark
By Richard Morgan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Just when the Mets thought their season couldn’t get any worse — a Florida company has come along and “stolen” its trademark, the team contends. Comprehensive Health Services, a source for workforce medical services, registered a “METS” trademark for its proprietary Medical Exam Tracking System, trademark records show. The Cape Canaveral-based METS, according to the...
- Expanding Teladoc Adds Network, Tech With $440M Best Doctors Deal
By David Holley - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Dallas—In Teladoc’s acquisition of Boston-based Best Doctors—a $440 million cash-and-stock deal that the companies announced Monday—Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) is gaining a business that lets it offer more specialization in its telemedicine services. Best Doctors connects individuals who have tough decisions to make about treatments—or who want a second opinion about a diagnosis—with top-rated doctors worldwide. […]
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.