Twitter is ablaze after the New York Times posted an ad for a yearlong travel journalist position.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 19, 1995
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1995 - METRO TRAVEL NETWORK CORP.
Around the Web
- People Are Applying For This NYTimes Travel Writing Gig In Droves (And You Should Too!)
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- New York to Replace MetroCard With Modern Way to Pay Transit Fares
By JAMES BARRON - Monday Oct 23, 2017
New York’s transit system is expected to replace the MetroCard with a technology that can accommodate cellphones and certain kinds of credit or debit cards.
- ATM fees in NYC are getting out of control
By John Aidan Byrne - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
New York’s banks are getting a much bigger bang for your automated buck — while giving you little in interest earned. ATM fees are soaring all over the metro area, saddling New Yorkers with the second-highest average out-of-network fees among 25 major metropolitan regions — a huge jump from sixth place last year, according to...
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Scrapping MetroCards Isn’t Vital, but Any Subway Fix Will Do
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Are there more important things to do? Sure, but amenities matter. They show passengers that improvements are indeed in the works.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]