A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - METRO NYC TOURS INC.
Around the Web
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Uber’s Next C.E.O.? Meg Whitman Says It Won’t Be Her
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Ms. Whitman, chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, said she would not become Uber’s next chief, following reports about potential candidates.
- Solution to NYC’s commuter hell could ruin real estate developers
By John Crudele - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Commuters coming into New York City from the north, south, east and west are irate. The Long Island Railroad, New Jersey Transit, Amtrak and Metro North — not to mention the New York City subway, which moves 5.7 million people every weekday — have all been plagued by dramatic breakdowns and crashes over the past...
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Uber’s C.E.O. Search Is Nearing a Decision
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Meg Whitman, chief of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, was emerging as the most likely pick for C.E.O. as another candidate, Jeff Immelt, publicly withdrew.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.