A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DANIEL A. SAMELA, CPA, P.C.
1425 DEER PARK AVE
NORTH BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11703
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - METRO LOGISTICS GROUP INC
Around the Web
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Singapore's GLP Gets $11.6 Billion Offer From Chinese Group
Friday Jul 14, 2017
A Chinese-backed consortium made an offer for one of the world’s largest warehousing companies, Global Logistic Properties, in what would be the biggest deal ever recorded in Southeast Asia.
- Atlanta group launches program to help local startups scale
By Holly Beilin, Hypepotamus - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The Metro Atlanta Chamber has launched a new program designed to help advanced-stage startups connect with the resources they need to continue to grow and create jobs. The first Backed By ATL cohort of companies was announced this week: Nolan Transportation Group, Patientco, Pindrop, SalesLoft, Springbot, TruRating, and Urjanet. These seven companies were chosen from 100 nominations. […]
- Critic’s Notebook: Harvey Weinstein Is Gone. But Hollywood Still Has a Problem.
By MANOHLA DARGIS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Women helped build the movie industry, but it has long been a male-dominated enterprise that systematically treats women — as a class — as inferior.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.