A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - METRO JK WHOLESALE, INC
Around the Web
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Sale of Original Soupman Approved by Bankruptcy Judge
Friday Sep 8, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., the soup chain and wholesaler made famous by the “Seinfeld” television series, won court approval this week to sell all of its assets.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Critic’s Notebook: Harvey Weinstein Is Gone. But Hollywood Still Has a Problem.
By MANOHLA DARGIS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Women helped build the movie industry, but it has long been a male-dominated enterprise that systematically treats women — as a class — as inferior.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.