A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - METRO ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY INC
Around the Web
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Sprint Posts Quarterly Profit for First Time in Three Years
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Sprint, which recently had its advances seeking a tie-up with cable giant Charter Communications Inc. rebuffed, posted a net profit for the first time in three years amid cost-cutting efforts.
- Intel’s $1.3 Billion Antitrust Fine in Europe Is Called Into Question
By JAMES KANTER and AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union is sending the case back to a lower court, a decision that bodes well for technology companies facing competition inquiries.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.