Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MESEROLE FIVE TOWNS FUNERAL HOME, INC.
2014 - FIVE TOWNS FUNERAL HOME, INC.
Around the Web
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Days After Church Shooting, Texas Town Begins to Bury Its Dead
By SIMON ROMERO - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
As the funerals begin for the 26 victims of a shooting at a church in Sutherland Springs, Tex., mourners remember the married couple Richard and Therese Rodriguez.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- State of the Art: The Upside of Being Ruled by the Five Tech Giants
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
What if it’s not that bad that so much economic, social and political power is held by Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook and Microsoft?
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.