Dalian Wanda is helping to finance the sale of $9.3 billion of its assets, by lending money to Sunac China, the purchaser.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MERRY GO ROUND SUSHI & NOODLES INC
Around the Web
- Dalian Wanda Rides China's Financial Merry-Go-Round with Latest Deal
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Noodles & Co. Venturing Into Veggie Land With ‘Zoodles’
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Health-conscious foodies — and those avoiding gluten — now have another option when looking for a fast-casual restaurant offering veggie fare: Noodles & Company is testing “zoodles” — spiralized zucchini — at some of its restaurants in an attempt to bring in carb-avoiding customers.Noodles & Co. announced the new addition to its menu today, revealing that it is testing …
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- A Family Road Trip to Rhode Island's Classic Carousels
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Moving art museums in their own right, these four vintage merry-go-rounds lie within 70 miles of one another. Enroute you’ll find fine beaches, clam shacks and the quirky artistry of a bygone America
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.