One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MERRIVALE HOLDINGS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Mom nearly paralyzed in hammock accident
By Tamar Lapin - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
A Minnesota mother was left nearly paralyzed and fighting for her life after a 15-foot birch tree holding the hammock she was sitting in snapped, hit her in the back of the head and broke her neck, according to a media report. “All of a sudden this big boom hit me in the back of...
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.