The red-blue political divide is not only informing the president’s policies, it is influencing the bottom line of the family-run Trump Organization.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MERCHANT PAYROLL, LLC
Around the Web
- How Is President Trump’s Business Doing? Check the Electoral College
By ERIC LIPTON, BEN PROTESS and ANDREW W. LEHREN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Miami Beach Penthouse, Now $18 Million Cheaper
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Originally seeking $53 million in late 2015, the furnished unit at 321 Ocean is now asking $34,999,999.
- Miami Beach Waterfront Home Lists for $22.5 Million
Friday Aug 11, 2017
The contemporary, fully furnished home is on Rivo Alto Island, one of the Venetian Islands.
- Miami Beach cops arrest man for Twitter parody of police spokesman
By Timothy B. Lee - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Police chief: Parody “threatened to damage the reputation” of police department.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Miami Beach’s Mayor Implores Residents To Heed Irma Evacuation Orders: ‘This Is A Nuclear Hurricane’
By Kimberly Ricci - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Hurricane Irma's on a collision course with Florida, and things are getting really real.