Email will remain the chief internal communications vehicle through 2020. But it may then lose some ground to instant messaging, according to a pair of studies by Robert Half Technology Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MENANDS 2020 MARKET, INC.
Around the Web
- Email Seen As Top Internal Messaging Tool Through 2020
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Target Raises Base Pay to $11 an Hour Heading Into Holidays
By TIFFANY HSU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Target, which plans to raise base pay to $15 an hour by 2020, aims to hire 100,000 seasonal workers during a tight labor market for retailers.
- Trump slams NY Times story about Pence 2020 bid as ‘totally inept’
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
President Trump slammed The New York Times early Monday for reporting that several Republicans — including Vice President Mike Pence — are angling for a presidential run in 2020. “The failing @nytimes, which has made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win (apologized), is totally inept!”