Two decades later and a plant-advocacy group is still spoiling for a fight over milk. The group, which represents makers of soy, almond and other plant-based milk beverages, petitioned the federal government on Monday for a ruling that would allow its members to continue to call their popular products milk. The National Milk Producers Federation,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MELLISA'S ALMOND MILKS INC.
Around the Web
- Dairy and plant groups battle over milk
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Do you need a machine to make almond milk at home? Probably not
By Reviewed.com - By Reviewed.com - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
This gadget turns almonds into milk
- Almond Tree Hand Pollination: How To Hand Pollinate Almonds
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017