The show, produced by Time Inc. Productions, challenges award-winning chef Robin Bashinsky and millennial food writer Sara Tane to create a better dish based off a viral food video.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEL & SARA PROPERTIES, INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Debuts Video Series For Facebook's Watch Platform
Monday Sep 11, 2017
- Mel Gibson Selling Slice of Costa Rican Jungle for $29.75 million
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Add another property to the list of assets Mel Gibson is looking to unload: 403 acres of Costa Rican jungle.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Mel Gibson Is No Longer The Frontrunner To Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’
By robopanda - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The new frontrunner is a surprisingly good choice, and here's why.
- Sara Bareilles got Jason Mraz his ‘Waitress’ gig
By Christine Burroni - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
If you're looking to land a part in a hot show on Broadway, knowing the composer helps.