Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEGA FRUTTI CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- An Unapologetic Chris Christie Reopens New Jersey Beaches For The Fourth Of July After His Photo Controversy
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
After photos of Christie sunning himself went mega viral, he stayed up into the wee hours to sign a new budget deal.
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Teens busted for having sex on beach while crowd cheered
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Four teenagers were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct on Tuesday after three of them allegedly had sexual intercourse on a beach in Cape Cod, Mass. while the fourth teen did not leave the area when police told him to. The teenagers have been identified as Molly Hines, 19, of Penfield, NY, Lukas Kaminski, 19,...