After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MEEHAN CONSTRUCTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Thomas Meehan, Who Wrote the Books for Broadway Hits, Dies at 88
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
“Annie,” “Hairspray” and “The Producers” were among Mr. Meehan’s Tony Award-winning credits.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Thomas Meehan, Tony-Winning Story Writer of 'Annie,' Dies
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Three-time Tony Award-winning book writer Thomas Meehan, best known for transforming the Little Orphan Annie cartoon strip into the smash Broadway musical " Annie," has died at age 88.