It's not all hummus, but that's definitely represented too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEDITERRANEAN MAJESTIC FOODS LLC
Around the Web
- Chefs Tell Us Where To Find Killer Mediterranean Cuisine
By Alia Stearns - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Everest climber inspires Rangers on team-building trip upstate
By Brett Cyrgalis - Monday Oct 2, 2017
LAKE PLACID, N.Y. — It was an apt analogy, told in an apt setting. Among the majestic Adirondacks and in the presence of the building that was the site of the iconic 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team’s gold-medal victory, the Rangers got a message about overcoming challenges from a world-renowned mountain climber, Ed Viesturs. “He...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.