The gift will support the Institute for Genomic Medicine, one of the first ventures focused on personalized pediatric medicine at a children's hospital in the United States....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEDIKIDS
Around the Web
- Nationwide Foundation Awards $10 Million for Pediatric Innovation Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Adhesive Surgical Hydrogel Seals Wounds without Sutures
Friday Oct 13, 2017
Unlike the questionable folk remedy version, this "super glue" is actually made to be applied directly to wounds.
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.