A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DAN M. WAHBA
17A ASHLEY LANE
SHOREHAM, NEW YORK, 11786
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEDICATION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Heart and Asthma Monitors? There’s an App for That
By CAROL POGASH - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Start-ups by young Berkeley engineers are marketing devices for home use that will help heart patients and asthmatic children manage their conditions.
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
- Indiana Roundup: PolicyStat, ClearScholar, IEDC Growth News & More
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As we hunker down into the dog days of summer, let’s take a long overdue look at tech news from across Indiana: —Carmel-based healthcare policy management company PolicyStat has been acquired by New Jersey’s iContracts, a provider of cloud-based contract compliance and revenue management software. The financial value of the deal was not disclosed. A […]
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Is Privatizing the Management of Public Lands a Solution to Sustaining Them?
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The creation of national and state parks is an expression of faith in the future. It is a pact between generations.