Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEDICAL STATE OF QUEENS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- A 73-Year-Old Man Is Severely Burned in Queens by an Exploding Container
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
The explosive was in a cylindrical Quaker Oats container, the police said. The man was in critical condition at Nassau University Medical Center.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- U.S. Open Today: Schedule, TV and Matches to Watch
By DANIEL GENDLER - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Maria Sharapova, Simona Halep, Venus Williams and Alexander Zverev are among the players in action on Monday, the first day of the United States Open.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.