The online pharmacy PillPack is ready to change how you deal with your medications.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 02, 1986)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 1952
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1953 - MEDICAL CENTER PHARMACY INC.
1952 - ONEIDA MEDICAL CENTER PHARMACY INC.
Around the Web
- The Pharmacy of the Future Is Ready For Your Bathroom Counter
By Emily Dreyfuss - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Six People Connected to Online Pharmacy Arrested in Canada
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Canadian authorities have arrested six individuals indicted in the U.S. in 2015 in connection with Canada Drugs, a Winnipeg, Manitoba-based online pharmacy that allegedly sold illegal and counterfeit cancer medications in the U.S.
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]