The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MEDIC DENTAL INSTRUMENTS, CORP.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- For Gunman at Bronx Hospital, Fleeting Success and Persistent Strife
By LISA W. FODERARO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Henry Bello graduated from medical school, but struggled with arrests, bankruptcies and homelessness before opening fire in the Bronx, killing one and wounding six others.
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.