Social media plays a vital role in our journalism. But we also need to make sure that we are engaging responsibly.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEDIANEWS GROUP INTERACTIVE, INC.
Around the Web
- Social Media Guidelines for the Times Newsroom
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- New York Times Reports Strong Quarter on Digital Revenue Growth
By SYDNEY EMBER - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Though print advertising remained a challenge, new online subscriptions and stronger digital advertising provided bright spots.
- Sarah Palin’s Defamation Suit Against The New York Times Is Dismissed
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The former Alaska governor failed to show that the newspaper had acted maliciously when it made a mistake in an editorial, a federal judge ruled Tuesday.
- Times Journalists Discuss Covering the Trump Administration
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Dean Baquet, executive editor of The New York Times, joined White House correspondents Maggie Haberman and Peter Baker in a conversation moderated by Jim Rutenberg, a media columnist, on the president's relationship with the media, the role of Twitter and more.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Times Staff Members Protest Cuts and Changes to News Operation
By SYDNEY EMBER - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The newspaper’s copy editors and reporters sent separate letters to top managers outlining their concerns over the imminent elimination of a stand-alone copy desk.