"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 01, 1988)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MEDIA PEOPLE MAGAZINE, INC.
1983 - MEDIA PEOPELE MAGAZINE, INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Time Inc. Plans 'People Chica,' Bows Latino Platform
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Time Inc. Latino is a digital network spanning all Time Inc.'s brands, including the entertainment title 'People en Espanol,' as well as a number of forthcoming launches set for 2018, such as 'PeopleChica,' a title for young women, and Planeta Futbol, a soccer channel on the 'Sports Illustrated' site.
- Time Inc, Twitter Partner For PeopleTV Videos
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Advertisers will be able to sponsor and promote across both Twitter and the PeopleTV network. The two companies will share advertising revenue from ads sold on Twitter.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.