This mid-century modern home was recently renovated to highlight its original charm, but include all the modern updates of a true tech-elite lifestyle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MEC GENERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Woodside, California
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Generals Bring Battlefield Expertise to the Business World
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Employers are turning to generals for help on numerous fronts, from corporate governance to grappling with cyberwarfare.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- GE to Shut Down Corporate Jet Fleet
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
General Electric is grounding its corporate fleet of jets as new CEO John Flannery continues to look for ways to slash costs at the industrial giant.
- Boston Tech Watch: GE, Optimus Ride, Tufin, Zaius, Dispatch & More
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 16, 2017
This week in Boston tech, we’re tracking the latest moves by General Electric (in addition to its big CEO transition), Boston’s efforts to become a hub for driverless car development, the latest Boston-Israel business connection, and more. Read on for details. —It was a busy week for GE (NYSE: GE). The giant Boston-based corporation named […]
- Common Sense: What Would It Take for Trump to Get His Corporate Tax Wish?
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Capping the top rate at 15 percent would require a willingness to ditch tax subsidies favored by special interests, including real estate developers.