The morning after Senate Republicans’ hopes for a health care bill died, President Trump restated his strategy to let the Affordable Care Act “fail.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MCKINNON SAFETY AND HEALTH CARE RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump, Tweeting About Health Care, Says, ‘We Will Return’
By EILEEN SULLIVAN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Public Health: Ted Cruz Has an Idea for How to Cover High-Risk Patients
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
His proposal to change the Senate health bill would preserve Obamacare’s protections for some, but move most customers into an unregulated market.
- Public Health: Why Repeal-and-Delay Is a Risky Health Care Strategy
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Some Republicans think breaking up health reform might be a good backup plan if the current bill fails. But it’s an option that could easily backfire.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- ‘I Am Totally Burned Out’: Patients Watch Health Care Debate With Dread
By JAN HOFFMAN - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The war in Congress over repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act has brought anxiety to the people whose health insurance is at risk.
- For Millions, Life Without Medicaid Services Is No Option
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Supplemental benefits for millions of recipients, many of them disabled, would be at risk under Republican proposals to repeal the Affordable Care Act.