With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MCINTYRE MOTORS INC.
Around the Web
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Yields Place Atop U.S. Automakers as Stock Slumps
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The electric-car maker’s shares are off sharply after a report of production trouble, giving General Motors back its No. 1 spot after less than three months.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- EV Zug's David McIntyre out for several weeks
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
EV Zug announces in a press release that forward David McIntyre is sidelined for three to four weeks. He suffered an adductor injury.
- Josh Holden returned to EVZ' lineup, McIntyre injured
Saturday Sep 9, 2017
According to the Südostschweiz, Josh Holden replaced David McIntyre in yesterday's game against HC Lugano.