TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MCCORMICK FINE ART ADVISORY & APPRAISALS LLC
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- McCormick Spices Buys Maker Of French’s Mustard, Other Sauces For $4.2B
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Making a tasty, tangy sauce takes a little bit of spice, but the maker of French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot brands is about to get a lot of spice: Ingredients maker McCormick & Company – the company behind those red bottles of seasonings and brands Lawry’s, Zatarain’s, Old Bay, and others — will buy condiment maker Reckitt Benckiser for $4.2 …
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: In Puerto Rico, Creating Art From Hardship
By JOSEPH B. TREASTER - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Inspired by troubles in the territory, the sculptors Jennifer Allora and Guillermo Calzadilla will debut their latest work at Miami’s new museum in December.
- Colorado College Receives $175 Million Gift From Fine Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The center, which includes an art school, theater, and museum, became the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College on July 1....