New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MCCONNELL HOLDINGS, INC.
Around the Web
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- McConnell to hold Obamacare repeal vote next week: report
By Joe Tacopino - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reportedly said Tuesday that he will hold a vote to repeal Obamacare next week — even though it appears he doesn’t have enough support for the measure. The repeal vote would take place early next week and came “at the request of the president and vice president,” according to Politico....
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
- Trump delivers statement after meeting with Mitch McConnell -- live blog
Monday Oct 16, 2017
President Trump holds sudden media availability after having lunch with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Senate will hold procedural vote to repeal ObamaCare next week - Trump says time to 'let ObamaCare fail' - Pence demands Congress ‘do their job’ after health bill collapse - Eighth participant in Trump Tower meeting identified - Health care stocks slide as GOP bill fails
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017