The addition to the museum will create an additional 50,000 square feet for galleries, improved public circulation and other programs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - MCALPINE ARCHITECTURE, P.C.
Around the Web
- New Museum Selects Rem Koolhaas for Expansion on the Bowery
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- Mid-century time capsule hits market for first time in almost 50 years
By Anna Marie Erwert - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Mid-century homes aren’t unusual in the Bay Area; but one so well preserved, so maintained by a family that lived in and loved it for almost 50 years? Less common. The last time 760 Spruce was for sale, the year was 1968. Now, it’s for sale again, at $1.2 million. History Dr. John and Eunice Jackson
- TCU opens season with rout of Jackson State
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
TCU opens season with rout of Jackson State
- YouTube, Janet Jackson And We've Been Here Before
Friday Aug 4, 2017
History shows us that, in terms of brand safety, we're treading on common ground.