The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAZE RESTORATION INC.
Around the Web
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- Woman, kids injured in airborne bounce house
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. — Authorities say several children and a 76-year-old woman have been treated for injuries sustained when a wind gust sent a bounce house airborne at a western New York event. The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office says the inflatable structure was set up at a corn maze in the town of Wheatfield on Sunday...
- In The Official Trailer For ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure,’ All Mazes Are Promised To End
By Jason Nawara - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
'Maze Runner: The Death Cure,' the latest young adult book series to become a hit on the page and the big screen, is coming to an end.
- Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Sep 29, 2017
TunesMap, which offers a feed of videos, photographs and links to related material when songs are streamed, will make its debut as an Apple TV app in November.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.