Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAZAL U BRACHA INC
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- For Time Inc.'s Magazines, Fewer Copies Is the Way Forward
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The publisher is cutting back on the circulation and frequency of some of its biggest titles, part of a far-reaching cost-reduction and restructuring program meant to ensure the profitability of its core brands.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Social Media Startup Gab Sues Google Over Removal From Play App Store
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Gab AI Inc., a social media startup popular with far-right activists, is suing Google over its removal from the Google Play app store.
- Alphabet Sees Power in Molten Salt, a New Moonshot
Monday Jul 31, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. is pitching an idea to store power from renewable energy in tanks of molten salt and cold liquid, an example of the tech giant trying to marry its far-reaching ambitions with business demand.
- Yahoo Triples Estimate of Breached Accounts to 3 Billion
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
A massive data breach at Yahoo in 2013 was far more extensive than previously disclosed, affecting all of its 3 billion user accounts, new parent company Verizon Communications Inc. said on Tuesday.