Runners in Sunday’s race try to shake off anxiety as the police add more officers and other measures as a result of the terrorist attack on Tuesday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MAYOR POTENCIAL CORPORATION
Around the Web
- More Anxiety, and More Police, Expected at New York City Marathon
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Friday Nov 3, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- A Blind Runner and His Very Good Boy
By DANIEL KRIEGER - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Guide dogs are taught to keep the blind safe. Now they’re being trained to help guide visually impaired runners in road races — and maybe, someday, in a marathon.
- What May Seem Good for New York Is Not Always Good for Its Mayor
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and WILLIAM NEUMAN - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Go to Yankee Stadium? Buy from Amazon or Starbucks? Mayor Bill de Blasio just can’t do it, even when his job would seem to call for such gestures.
- An Elephant in the Civic Living Room: Amazon and Seattle’s Mayoral Race
By Spencer Wells - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
What can a nonprofit with a mission of civic engagement do in the face of massive campaign spending in a local election by national corporations?
The post An Elephant in the Civic Living Room: Amazon and Seattle’s Mayoral Race appeared first on Non Profit News | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.