An internal report shows customers with car loans had costly, unnecessary insurance tacked onto their bills, and 274,000 were pushed into delinquency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MHI GROUP LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAYA HOME IMPROVEMENT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Wells Fargo Forced Unwanted Auto Insurance on Borrowers
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Wells Fargo, Awash in Scandal, Faces Violations Over Car Insurance Refunds
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is investigating the lender for not refunding car buyers who bought special insurance and repaid their loans early.
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo Borrower Got Unneeded Insurance, and Ruined Credit
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Allan Dunlap was among 800,000 Wells Fargo borrowers wrongly charged for auto coverage. The bank admits errors, but he’s had to fight to be made whole.
- Maya Rudolph Will Sing Her Heart Out As Ralphie’s Mom In Fox’s ‘A Christmas Story’ Musical
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
'Saturday Night Live' and 'Bridesmaids' star Maya Rudolph will sing her heart out in Fox's upcoming 'A Christmas Story' musical adaptation.
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.