Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAXOR ASSOCIATES, LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- Coat maker claims Vince Camuto ruined its business
By Lisa Fickenscher - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
A New York-based coat maker claims Vince Camuto has left it in the cold as the fashion label cozies up with its new owner. Outerwear manufacturer Fleet Street Ltd. has filed a complaint against Vince Camuto Group with the American Arbitration Association, alleging that the fashion label has moved to give its women’s coat business...
- The Paradise Papers: Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’
By MIKE McINTIRE, SASHA CHAVKIN and MARTHA M. HAMILTON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Wilbur Ross, the commerce secretary, retained investments in a shipping firm with business ties to Russian President Vladimir V. Putin’s inner circle.
- The Paradise Papers: Kremlin Cash Behind Billionaire’s Twitter and Facebook Investments
By JESSE DRUCKER - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Leaked files show that a state-controlled bank in Moscow helped to fuel Yuri Milner’s ascent in Silicon Valley, where the Russia investigation has put tech companies under scrutiny.