Health insurer Centene Corp. is entering the New York market with a roughly $3.75 billion purchase of nonprofit health-insurance provider Fidelis Care.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAXIMA FIDES CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Centene Agrees to Buy Fidelis Care in $3.75 Billion Deal
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Centene to buy Fidelis Care for $3.75B to enter NY health insurance market
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Fidelis Care will be Centene's New York health plan.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- What you need to know about Trump’s travel ban
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Highlights of Monday’s US Supreme Court decision allowing a limited version of the Trump administration’s travel ban to go into effect: 90-day travel ban Countries it applies to: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen Who can still get a visa? “Foreign nationals who have a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a...