Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MATTHEW L.D. RICKETT MEMORIAL FUND INC.
Around the Web
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- At BuzzFeed, a Pivot to Movies and Television
By SYDNEY EMBER - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Matthew Henick, a onetime teenage ringtone magnate, is leading the company away from popular shorts toward deals with production studios.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- He Draws New York’s Skyline From Memory
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Join the artist Stephen Wiltshire at the Empire State Building as he draws the New York skyline after spending less than an hour observing it by helicopter.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Goldman traders turn in worst first half of Blankfein's reign
By Bloomberg News - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Lloyd Blankfein’s roots are letting him down.Goldman Sachs Group Inc. traders turned in their worst first-half performance since Lloyd Blankfein rose from that business to become chief...
To view the full story, click the title link.