The gift from alumnus John J. Kopchick and his wife, Charlene, will support a symposium series and a fellowship program at the UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MATTHEW J MCKAY MD P.C.
Around the Web
- MD Anderson UTHealth Graduate School Receives $10.5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Baltimore Drops Dozens of Cases After Video Casts Doubt on Officers
By JACEY FORTIN - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The cases relied on testimony from officers seen in a video that appeared to show one of them planting evidence at a crime scene.
- Children of the Revolution
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The younger generations have grown up without the level of stability once provided by traditional civil and social institutions, and with a deep distrust for remaining centers of authority.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ debut led to record sign-ups for CBS’s streaming service
By Sarah Perez - Monday Sep 25, 2017
CBS’s big bet on “Star Trek: Discovery,” the first Star Trek TV series since “Star Trek: Enterprise” wrapped in 2005, is also serving the network’s big bet on its over-the-top streaming service. While it’s too soon to know if the show will hold up over time, the early numbers are promising, the network says today. According to CBS, the show’s… Read More