A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MATRIX CROSSROADS SOUTH, LLC
Around the Web
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Principles or Politics: Proposed No Confidence Vote For Zuma Places South Africa at a Crossroads
By Jason Schneiderman - Friday Aug 4, 2017
In a surprise move, #UniteBehind, a coalition of NGOs, now supports secret ballots in a Parliamentary no-confidence vote for President Zuma.
- Port Arthur Faces Harvey Flooding Disaster: ‘Our Whole City Is Underwater’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Residents of cities in Jefferson County, Tex., about 100 miles east of Houston, were desperate for help after rain there caused floodwaters to rise.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Ship traffic, August 10
By San Francisco Marine Exchange - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Ship traffic, August 10Ship trafficCap TaputapuEver EnvoyHonourable HenrySFOMol MarvelPort Hueneme, Ventura CountyBusan, South KoreaSFOCap TaputapuPapeete, TahitiGlobal SymphonyPort UnknownSFOPort UnknownWestern ParisPort UnknownSFOSource:S.F. Marine Exchange