The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MATERIAL MATTERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- The ‘Beguiled’ Test: Does the Director’s Gender Matter?
By CARRIE RICKEY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Sofia Coppola’s remake of the 1971 Don Siegel drama illuminates differences in how men and women approach the same material.
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- Sears Canada Draws Private-Equity Interest
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Sears Canada Inc.’s top executive is negotiating a private-equity-backed deal for a slimmed-down version of the insolvent retailer, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."