MASSENA, New York/JACKSON HOLE, Wyoming – After a turbulent year of anti-globalization backlash, central bankers still argue open borders and free trade are the key to more jobs, growth and prosperity. But when they meet for the U.S. Federal Reserve’s annual research conference in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, this week, it will be with the growing...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MASSENA ARTS AND THEATER ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Globalization’s castaways haunt central bankers
By Reuters - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- How A.I. Is Creating Building Blocks to Reshape Music and Art
By CADE METZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Project Magenta, a team at Google, is crossbreeding sounds from different instruments based on neural networks and building networks that can draw.
- Why ‘Julius Caesar’ Speaks to Politics Today
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With assassination at its core, Shakespeare’s play is fraught. Totalitarian governments have banned it. And yes, it has inspired violence.
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- State of the Art: On Russian Meddling, Mark Zuckerberg Follows a Familiar Playbook
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Mr. Zuckerberg’s modus operandi as a leader is to fix things long after they have broken, rather than to prevent problems in the first place.