The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MARY COURTNEY SCHOLARSHIP FUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
After a scholar from the New America Foundation praised a large fine levied on Google, he and his unit were pushed out.
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- William & Mary Law School Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The gift from the estate of Dorothy Arthur will support programming and scholarships at the W&M Law School....
- Harvard Business School Receives $12.5 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
The gift from alumni Jeannie and Jonathan Lavine includes $10 million for the Lavine Family Fellowship Challenge Fund, $2 million to endow the Lavine Family Fellowship and the Herbert J. Bachelor Fellowship, and $500,000 for the HBS Fund....