AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. is the lead investor in a $20 million series B round for Dreamscape Immersive, a location-based virtual reality company backed by Steven Spielberg.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARVIN INSTALLATIONS INC
Around the Web
- Virtual Reality Installations to Start Arriving at AMC Theaters Next Year
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- ‘Marvin’s Room’ Moves to Broadway With Women Front and Center
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Roundabout Theater Company’s production, directed by Anne Kauffman, has a prominently female cast.
- In ‘Marvin’s Room,’ Who Will Care for the Caregiver?
By JESSE GREEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Scott McPherson’s 1991 Off Broadway hit about duty to self and to others makes its Broadway debut in a very different world.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."