An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARTIN'S ELECTRICAL, LLC
Around the Web
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Aston Martin is the latest car maker to announce an all-hybrid or EV future
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Its CEO says one in four Aston Martins will be purely electric by 2030.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- More Than a Week After Irma, St. Martin Is Still Trying to Survive
By AZAM AHMED - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A Times reporter on one of the Caribbean islands hit hardest by the hurricane describes life without fuel, electricity, schools and a dependable food supply.
- Want a Car That Goes Crazy Fast? Go Electric
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
With luxury auto makers—from Porsche to Aston Martin—poised to release electric sports cars that upend earnest eco-clichés, going green will soon entail going startlingly fast