An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 24, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - MARTIN - MARTIN, INC.
Around the Web
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Martin Shkreli Was ‘His Own Worst Enemy,’ Juror Says
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD and COLIN MOYNIHAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The jury thought Mr. Shkreli committed fraud, a juror said, but did not find “that he had the intent and purpose” to cause anyone to lose money.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Meet the RapidE, Aston Martin’s first EV due in 2019
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Just the thing for the eco-conscious 00 agent?
- Amy Schumer joins Steve Martin’s Broadway show
By Associated Press - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The actress and comedian will star in Martin's four-person comedy "Meteor Shower" starting in November.
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”