Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARTIN HALL EQUESTRIAN ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
- Martin Shkreli Was ‘His Own Worst Enemy,’ Juror Says
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD and COLIN MOYNIHAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The jury thought Mr. Shkreli committed fraud, a juror said, but did not find “that he had the intent and purpose” to cause anyone to lose money.
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?