What could it have been about? Oh, any number of things, a highly scientific analysis of feuding neighbors through history suggests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARTHA KIM, INC.
Around the Web
- Op-Ed Contributor: Yard Rage: The Rand Paul Assault
By BOB MORRIS - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
- The Culture Caught Up With Spike Lee — Now What?
By THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
After more than three decades as a provocateur, the filmmaker has returned to the movie that made him famous.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Martha’s Vineyard Has a Nourishing Magic for Black Americans
By NICOLE TAYLOR - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
My first vacation on the island was bartered. That was seven years ago, and I’ve been drawn back every summer since.
- Martha’s Vineyard vs. Nantucket: Small Contrasts, Fierce Loyalty
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The islands off Cape Cod, Mass., are famous for their beaches, New England charm and affluent summer residents. But many Martha’s Vineyard loyalists say they’ve never been to Nantucket, and vice versa. Photo: Bob O'Connor for The Wall Street Journal
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."