The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARSHALL REUBEN OF GREENWICH, LLC
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Billionaire Trader Stanley Druckenmiller Sells Greenwich Estate
Monday Nov 20, 2017
Known as Sabine Farm, the property has sold for $25 million, making it the priciest sale in Greenwich, Conn. so far this year.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- A Statue Stirs to Life in Washington Square Park
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A man’s unusually small size, which invited the jeers of bullies in his youth, became a key to his role as a “living statue” in Greenwich Village.
- Greenwich Home Sells For $2 Million Over Asking
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Defying a prolonged slump, the heavily renovated property of Drew Aaron and Hana Soukupová nabs $22 million.
- Keith Richards Relists Greenwich Village Duplex for $12 Million
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards relisted his duplex in Manhattan's Greenwich Village Tuesday with a slightly lower price tag and a new set of listing brokers, too.