China’s agricultural exports to North Korea rose sharply in July and August, amid rising geopolitical tensions and at a time of year when the food supply in the isolated nation is usually at its lowest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARSHALL EXPORTS INC.
Around the Web
- China's Food Exports to North Korea Surge
Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- North Korea Could Lose $1 Billion in Exports Under U.N. Measure
By RICK GLADSTONE - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Security Council diplomat said an American-drafted resolution would be an “extremely impactful” response to North Korea’s missile and nuclear tests.
- North Korea has illegally exported $270M worth of goods this year, UN says - North Koreans celebrate holiday with familiar routines
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Canada Braces for Additional Duties on Its U.S.-Bound Softwood-Lumber Exports
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Canada is bracing for Washington to slap additional duties on its U.S.-bound lumber exports, an expected move that could complicate efforts to quickly renegotiate the North American Free-Trade Agreement, say lawyers and officials.
- Taiwan follows UN lead, suspends oil exports to North Korea
By Reuters - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
TAIPEI — Taiwan has suspended refined oil and LNG exports to North Korea, as well as clothing and textile imports, to comply with United Nations resolutions, a largely symbolic move by the island to show it is a responsible member of the international community. Self-ruled Taiwan is not a member of the United Nations, due...
- UN imposes new sanctions on North Korea
By Michael Hechtman - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
The UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea on Saturday, slashing by a third its $3 billion annual export revenue in retribution for Pyongyang’s two July intercontinental ballistic missile tests. The US-drafted resolution bans North Korean exports of coal, iron, iron ore, lead, lead ore and seafood. President Trump tweeted his approval...