Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MARSHALL BARON HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Sacha Baron Cohen Is Offering To Pay The Fines Of Tourists Arrested For Wearing Their ‘Borat’ Mankinis In Kazakhstan
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Tourists rocking Borat-inspired green mankinis in Kazakhstan were were arrested and fined for their Sacha Baron Cohen tribute.
- FIU takes control in 1st half, holds on to beat Marshall on the road
Saturday Oct 28, 2017
Alex McGough threw a pair of touchdown passes to Thomas Owens as Florida International jumped out early and held on to beat Marshall 41-30 on Saturday.
- Nixed merger crushes media baron’s investment in pharma chain
By Josh Kosman - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Newspaper baron and right-wing financial backer Randall Smith might be learning the hard way that sometimes diplomacy is more profitable than being an activist. Smith’s New York hedge fund Alden Global Capital owns First Digital Media, one of the country’s biggest newspaper chains that includes the San Jose Mercury News and the Detroit News. Alden...