A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARLEY'S CUTS BARBERS INC.
Around the Web
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable: Price, release date
By Michael Calore - Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
The latest release from House of Marley is a turntable, the company's first, appropriately named Stir It Up.
- Selah Marley’s dad Rohan thinks she’ll handle fame just fine
By Christian Gollayan - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Selah Marley, 18, is a newly minted fashion world darling. But her father Rohan Marley doesn’t think fame will go to her head. “Her mother [Lauryn Hill] has been in the industry for a long time, and seeing her go through it and having that education keeps her grounded,” Rohan tells The Post before the...
- Babysitter, barber held in sex offenses against children
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- For Time Inc.'s Magazines, Fewer Copies Is the Way Forward
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The publisher is cutting back on the circulation and frequency of some of its biggest titles, part of a far-reaching cost-reduction and restructuring program meant to ensure the profitability of its core brands.